I have an application that needs the raw diff of a PR in the form that you would expect from `git diff <commitA> <commitB>`. But the Bitbucket Server API only seems to show diffs in a custom json format. Did I miss some way to query the raw diff? Or perhaps the json is a standard format I'm not aware of. I can always deal with it manually if need be.
Raw example:
diff --git a/file2.test b/file2.test
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..75b3cd7
--- /dev/null
+++ b/file2.test
+ayyo
JSON example:
{
"fromHash": "eee37aed1be4acd61e3a62346a93aa77fc04487c",
"toHash": "937b78681510f8dfd0a9185f01109edc8ca99569",
"contextLines": 10,
"whitespace": "SHOW",
"diffs": [{
"source": null,
"destination": {
"components": ["file2.test"],
"parent": "",
"name": "file2.test",
"extension": "test",
"toString": "file2.test"
},
"hunks": [{
"sourceLine": 0,
"sourceSpan": 0,
"destinationLine": 1,
"destinationSpan": 1,
"segments": [{
"type": "ADDED",
"lines": [{
"source": 0,
"destination": 1,
"line": "ayyo",
"truncated": false
}],
"truncated": false
}],
"truncated": false
}],
"truncated": false
}],
"truncated": false
} edit: formatting