When I try to open my "Copy to Subtask" plugin, I get this error:
/secure/views/plugins/copytosubtask_config.jsp
Could not find what you were looking for. Maybe you should raise an issue.
JIRA home
Have you installed the jsp files as well? There is a zip file that has 3 jsp files in it.
Hard to say with just this information.
1) Is this a new installation?
2) If not, where did your data come from?
3) If a new installation, did you install the pluging?
4) If old installation, did someone remove the plugin?
.Zip file? .Jsp file? No, I just clicked the Install button.
I just now looked at the site and tried he download button. All it offers to download is a .jar file.
I do now see the note about installing the .jsp files. I had to poke around on the site a lot, but finally found it and downloaded. We will see.
Thanks.
OK...Site says...
"Also download the file copytosubtask_config.jsp and copy it to the directory atlassian-jira/secure/admin/views"
So I copied it to here:
C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA\atlassian-jira\secure\admin\views
I then restarted JIRA. When I attempt to open the plugin I get the message below. Note that the path is DIFFERENT from the one the documentation said to use. In fact, there is no C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA\atlassian-jira\secure\views\Plugins folder.
------------------
---------------------
So I created the folder and moved the plugin to it. Stopped/restarted JIRA. Got the same message again.
So, combining the error message with the directions, I tried putting it here:
C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA\atlassian-jira\secure\admin\views\Plugins
Same message.
The url that generates the message is
"http://localhost:8080/secure/admin/CopyToSubtaskConfig!default.jspa"
So, for chuckles and grins I tried dropping the plugin here:
C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA\atlassian-jira\secure\admin
Still no go.
CopyToSubtask is v3.1
JIRA is v5.1.7
See https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JCTS/Home. As mentioned, for v3.0 or higher,
Download the zip file from here and extract it to the directory atlassian-jira/secure/views. This will create a folder plugins with the jsp files under it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.