Hey folks,
Here is the situation: We are using JIRA and Confluence, some users are only having access to Confluence but are managed in JIRA.
I would like to include a link to our Confluence instance in the message that is shown when the user does not have permission to login to JIRA.
To archive this I modified the JiraWebActionSupport.properties files, both for the default language and all other languages. Additionally I modified the i18n properties file responsible for the login gadget (at least for the german language pack).
My problem is, that when I call the login gadget directly (myinstance.com/login.jsp) the link is properly displayed, including other HTML markup. But when I use the login gadget on the start page, all the HTML is just rendered as text.
What do I need to do, to include a link to another website in the login gadget when the login for a user fails?