Dear Support Team
I am not able to change the status setting from "in progress" to "closed".
Could you please advise how can I do that?
Many thanks in advance and regards, Maria
Hi @Maria Amani,
Please check the following possibilities
1.You do not have permission to resolve the problem in the permission scheme
2.The process conditions that are closed in the workflow configuration have some restrictions that prevent you from seeing the action button
Hi Ollie
Thanks for your feedback, So apparently I don't have this action button - can someone grant me the right permission?
I am working on tickets of users, I am only able to assign them to me, so I have a few tickets that have been resolved but I can't close them - they appear still as a open issues.
Best regards, Maria
Hi @Maria Amani
Welcome to the community!
There will be many possibilities behind this..
1. Confirm if you have close issue permission or transition issue permission for that respective project.
2. Check if any condition has been applied to that workflow transition from In progress to Closed.
can someone grant me the right permission?\
Please contact your Jira Admin who can provide you with the rights.
@Yogesh Mude is right and you needs to contact the administrator to check the permissions scheme or workflow configuratio
Thank you both.
And who is the administrator? Apologies I am quite new to Jira and not sure who to contact.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.