This is actually 2 questions re: CSV import of fields into JIRA 7.10 If you think I should break this into 2 separate question, let me know.
1) DATE-TIME fields. In the CSV file I'm importing from ,there is a TIME field and a DATE field. I only see a DATE and a DATE-TIME field in the JIRA mappings. How do I merge the date & time fields into the DATE-TIME field? I was hoping JIRA would do this for me but it appears I need to manually merge the 2 CSV fields into a single csv field. Am I correct?
2) Our CSV file is approx 150 columns by 3,000 rows. When I tried to import the CSV file I got an error, looked it up and saw the error is a known bug in JIRA. and there is a limit on the number or rows/columns I can import at one time . . . great, just great.
Is there any general method for importing a file with this many rows & columns to make this as painless as possible?
Thank You.