Hello!
I would like to know if there is any type of configuration that will adjust the following behavior of the jira.
For example: I have a task X and this task had its status changed from "All" to "Done". Looking at all the information of the task we have the "Activity" session and the "All" tab, in this tab we visualize the status transition log from one to the other (Todo => Done) and its "Time In Source Status" is of 15h 39m. My problem is that this time adds up the hours not worked and I would like this time not to perform this sum, disregarding these hours and showing only the hours worked between one transition and another, because I use this time to estimate my work time, but I need to manually subtract the hours not worked for each day. In example above, my work hours its 1h 39m.
Is it possible to configure this behavior or do I already have this information somewhere else?