I am facing a very critical issue today and have reported to support but there has been no response till now. I was using my bitbucket account with username zeeshanjan82 and email zeeshan@zeeshanjan.com, everything was working fine and I was working for multiple clients who had send me invites to git repos and I was working on those repos. Couple of days back I had a new client who send me an invite and once I accepted the invite on the same email id and now I can see the git repos from my new client but all my previous repos have gone, I had more than 15 git repos and they are all gone, when I login using the email id and password I can only see the new repos.
I remember when I accepted the new invite on the same email id it asked me to select the user name which will appear, I entered zeeshanjan82 but it said it is already taken so I entered janzeeshan. Now I am not sure what is happening and why I am not able to access my previous repos.