Hello!
I am trying to use content from an existing space to create another. For multiple excerpts I know I will need the plugin but another problem I have is that any internal links are linking to the "origin" space.
E.g.
- Space B is an exact copy of Space A, with some additions, using the "Include Page" macro.
- Page 1 in Space B has a link to Page 2.
- Clicking the link in Space B directs you to Page 2, but in Space A since the link is static to the origin space.
I need the links to be relative to the space it is being "called" from. Manually copying/pasting the data is not an option because I need Space B to update whenever something in Space A changes. Also, I know that I could excerpt "around" the link (one before and one after) with the multiexcerpt plugin and manually change the links but there are thousands of links so I hope there is a better way.
Does anyone have a good way of going about this or is it just a limitation of Confluence?
Thanks! I look forward to chatting about this.