I enabled Global anonymous user access
I enabled View only to the space for anonymous users.
When I log in as an anonymous user I can see space settings along with space pages.
How to avoid this?
Thank you.
yaro,
Can you please take a screenshot?
As far as i know, only space admins can see the settings. A screenshot would give a better picture.
Victor
Here is screenshot.
https://1drv.ms/f/s!Al5RK6FO2SiwuC4vzsq8yCyTzWCT
Yaro,
You sent a link. If you're using a Mac, press Command + Shift + 4. Then upload and attach.
We can relax and start looking for better solution:
Here is the answer from Support
Thank you for contacting Atlassian Support!
At this moment hiding the Space tools and the Sidebar in Confluence Cloud is not possible.....
and two paragraphs on how great and caring Atlassian is.
Good luck
So just to confirm - this isn't possible?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.