Is there a way to have a field, or that data in the field, available on every tab in a screen?
Hi @[deleted]
What do you mean by available on every tab in a screen?
Are you talking about the screen like view issue, Edit issue and Create issue screen then it is possible.
Short answer is no, it is not possible. Once you add a field to a screen it cannot be added again to a different tab on that screen.
Yes, if he is looking for the same field to be added to different tabs on the same screen then it's not possible.
Hi Yogesh,
Yes, this is what I meant by tabs on a screen. I was hoping there might be some sort of work around or hack.
I thought if I created 2 or more fields with different names - but the same data - shared from a CSV import - then I could do it.
Thank you both for your answer.
Jim
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.