Hi team,
I am new to Blueid. i am facing below issue.
I am facing one issue while connecting blueid app with my local system.
First i initialized my mobile device and created tocken by entering mobile device id and secure object id. and created few command. after that i sync then those command was displaying in BlueID SDK app.
I have created secured object using below command in my local system (fedora 24)
java -jar sdkforc-initializer.jar -apiKey BT0QGQEOP00FKAIK5GRA -int -type C_LE -savekeys -saveQR -urls socket://my_local_system_ip_address:7766
after that it generated .c file. i copied this .c configuration file in config directory of BlueID-SDKforC
then i did build using scons command. build is successful and it created executable file lockserver in target folder.
now when i trying to execute command from my mobile blueid sdk app then its giving an error " Failed to execute command (ConnectException: failed to connect to Secured Object) "
I should receive some log entry.
is there any documentation about execution of command from my android mobile blueid sdk app to my local system.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you very much in advance.