Hi All,
I have a Jira instance where I maintain 10 projects. On the create issue screen, I have created 4 custom tabs(lets call them Tab 1, Tab 2 , tab 3 and Tab 4) which have 8 fields of their own. Hence, total 32 fields distributed over 4 tabs on the create issue screen.
Today when I tried to create an issue, I faced the below issues:
1) I could only see 5 fields(from Tab 1) on the create issue screen. I could not switch tabs although I could see the other tabs. When I tried to click on Tab 2,3,4 , nothing happened.
2) After populating the fields, I could not see the final Create button on the create issue screen
3) This behavior was displayed by only 5 of my projects, although I checked the screen schemes, field configurations, all of them were ok as before i.e. fields were mapped to screens and tabs and issue types.
4) For existing tickets, when I clicked on Edit , the same behavior was displayed.
Hence Create Issue and Edit issue screen for 5 of my projects are not working although the field and screen configurations are fine.
Please help