Hi
I am trying to change the layout of the View issue screen, is there a way to do this without coding it? I read that its controlled by code not the settings, is this true?
Thanks
Hello,
Changes, which can be applied to the Vew Issue Screen are limited. You can change the order of the fields and add tabs. That would be all you can do.
Hi Alexey
I can change the order of the create and edit page but not the view page its in a random order with the fields I added.
Is there a solution for this?
You can change the order of the field on the view screen too. You should find the view screen for the issue type, you are interested, and change the order.
System fields though have their own position and you can not manage it. Also user pickers, group pickers, dates go to their own web panels. You can not influence them.
I have the same question. When I double click to view an issue (i.e. not the quick popup view), some of the custom fields are positioned at the bottom of the screen. Anyway I can move these custom fields to the top of the screen so that they are next or near to fields like "Component/s", "Priority", etc.
Hi @Sophie Hoepelman
with our App https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221618/issuelayout you are able to modify the issue layout without using Scriptrunner ordo some Javascript modifications.
You can hide panels and reorder them. Also we have extended panels e.g. to display even empty custom fields.
Here you can find a documentation https://documentation.veniture.net/onpremise/issueLayout
And here you can find a review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdWpag5iuDs
Hi, I am trying to do a similar thing to add a team name field, but when I see the edit issue layout screen there are no hidden fields so I can't add anything to my issues. I have admin rights so from what I've read I should be able to see all the fields as they exist in the list under fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.