I have 3 different workflows in one project, but because they are different the board does not work. Is there some way to change this?
You can set workflows per card type. It would be good to have a few more details of why you need 3 separate workflows. I'll give an example of what I have seen in the past and how I would set it up in JIRA.
Let's say you have bugs and stories in your backlog and bugs need to have an investigation step prior to being worked on and stories do not.
Hello,
What do you mean the board does not work? You just need to map statuses of each workflow to correct columns.
When I click on the board tab in my project there is just a message that says:
Don't worry, your issues are still safe and sound. You can't see them here because your current project is not configured to use boards. Learn more about configuring your business projects for boards.
How do you map the workflow statuses? I can't find any settings for the board when I go to the settings of the project, and when I go to the workflow settings I don't see that as an option. I'm doing a business project if that information helps.
Thanks for the help, but when I go to the board there is no button to go to settings, and when I go to settings there is no button to go to the board. The board screen just says this:
and a "view issues" button at the bottom. Is this different in a business project than other projects? I'm new to Jira and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Ok, got it.
Business projects are very limited in configuration. You should use Jira Software boards
Hi @Alexey Matveev ,
what does it exactly mean? That it is simply not possible to put together in the same board issues from Business and Software projects? Or is it possible with some extra work/workaround?
I want to see in a single (software) Board, issues from a business project called Task Management that uses a custom (TTO) workflow and from my current software project. TTO workflow is custom because I even mapped the same 3 statuses from that workflow to reuse exactly the same statuses I used on my software project.
Thanks!
Dude the whole platform is built to create separate workflows and schemes for separate issue types. Everything works well except the Board. It will only allow one workflow. Its retarded. It should have the ability to have multiple boards for multiple work flows. Are you not understanding the question or have you never went beyond one issue and one work flow. This is a major flaw in the platform. The question is when will it be fixed!
That's exactly the issue I came across with... In our startup we have Delivery workflow+board. And now we also need to add a Discovery workflow+new board (sort of backlog refinement), which would be operating with the issues from the same backlog. Very unfortunate if this is not possible within a company-wide jira-cloud setup! Or is it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.