I am working on a JIRA plugin which gets external links. I want to add/ remove those links from JIRA ISSUE. How can I do that programatically?
Hi,
Please explain more about what you are trying to achieve...
I want to help, but you are not clear enough
@Nir Haimov I am trying to integrate JIRA with test result of other tool. As a part of that I am writing a Jira plugin. Now as a part of that, the tool will call a servlet API of JIRA plugin and will pass the test result uri. I want to associate the test result uri wth the JIRA issue. There can be 1 or more such links.
@Nir Haimov I am looking for internal API for this rest api
POST http://localhost:8090/jira/rest/api/latest/issue/TST-1/remotelink
from https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/jira-rest-api-for-remote-issue-links/
Because if I want to call it I will need a http client. But I am within JIRA process space, so looking for an direct JIRA API
OK,
I understand now what you are trying to achieve.
But it seems like you got the solution (the link you sent me).
Where are you stuck in the process?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.