Hey,
Does anyone know if it's possible to have the Sprint report show original and remaining estimate and not just original estimate ? We're using time tracking not story points.
Thanks!
Hi @ronae,
In burndown chart, you can choose to use estimated time.
Hi @ronae
Welcome to the community!
You can use the JQL like sprint = <sprint_name> and status = unresolved or status != done
then add the original and remaining estimates in a column so can be able to see the issues that are related to specific sprint and not in resolved.
Thanks @Ollie Guan, I'm aware but I wanted it in the sprint report since you can see the tickets there much clearly and also their statuses at the time the sprint was closed
Thanks @Yogesh Mude but JQLs are dynamic and I need a static report showing the status at the time the sprint was closed
With the following adjustments in the board configuration, you could see what you need in the sprint report.
Hey @Ollie Guan, tested it out and it didn't work
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.