I haven't logged in for a week or 2 but now if I go to Backlog > Epics, all my Epics are still there but none of my Issues are there anymore. Here's a quick screencast: https://www.useloom.com/share/7d9f36d059b24e00a8ea01e222e47a5a
Maybe I'm missing something, but this is clearly a critical UX flaw as I've been searching to try and get back to managing my project and it's basically unmanageable in an efficient manner.
Hello,
Go to the board settings -> General tab. There will be the filter defined for the board. Kindly check that this filter selects your issues. Also there will be an additional filter in the same tab. Kindly also check if it selects issues.
What is the additional filter? Do you have a screenshot by chance? I am having this same issue already confirmed the following:
I'm having this same issue!
Any luck guys ? I am having same problem. Issues are available in board query and even status count shows exact number. but backlog tab miss all the issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.