I'm trying to add a issue filter macro to my work place.
I've been looking at the advance filters here https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver070/advanced-searching-762877735.html
and here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver070/advanced-searching-fields-reference-762877744.html
When I'm trying to do is filter tickets from my project that are in Backlog / Open/In Progress / Done / live
I have it working to a point with the following code.
project=CS and (status=open) which will show all open tickets.
and
project=cs and (status=testing) or project=cs and (status=open) this will show me all open and all testing issues.
BUT.
Some of my workflow names have 2 or 3 words "In Progress" or "ready for dev"
I can't figure out how to use these in the search... when I was something like project=cs and (status=in progress) it doesn't work because of the 2 words and space
I've tried inprogress / in_progress / in-progress / in+pregress and nothing is working.
How can I search 2 or 3 word workflows ?
Or another option is to show all status but NOT this one but I can't figure out the correct code.
project=CS and (status IS NOT done) this would return all the ones I need but can't figure out the correct way to use the IS NOT operator.
Any help would be great.
Thanks.