Hi! My developers are struggling with the visibility on Jira tasks. I've looked for add ons to potentially resolve this but found no solution,
Is there an easier way to do this?
Thanks
Hi @Irene,
Do you want the Due date field to be more visible on the screen?
Hi!
One solution I can recommend is to configure your board so that Issue Detail View includes the "Due Date" field. This way it will be visible on the right field of your board when selecting an issue.
Hi Ollie,
Yes - currently the due date can only be viewed when the task is opened. I want it to be present on the task list.
In other words, in the to do column, a task would appear with its name and due date.
I hope this makes sense
Does displaying the due date field in the board meet your needs?
If you are using a 7.0+ server version or a cloud version,you can configure it here :
Hi Ollie!
Yay! That worked!
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.