I want to get the 'Assigned Workgroup' in an issue using a SQL query. In the JIRA database i can't see any relationship between the tables jiraissue and cwd_group in order to find the assigned workgroup of an issue.
Hi @Chamara Keragala,
welcome to this community.
I don't get, what you exactly want to know, as there is no group assigned to an issue.
Do you want to find the groups where the assignee is in?
And why do you want to query the database directly?
I want to get the 'Assigned Workgroup' in an issue using a SQL query. In the JIRA database i can't see any relationship between the tables jiraissue and cwd_group in order to find the assigned workgroup of an issue. I'm connecting to database directly since i'm creating a internal dashboard application.
Is "Assigned Workgroup" an custom field, I do not remember that field.
You will have to check the table customfieldvalue , with the id of the issue and the customfield, you should find the group there.
Yup. Its a custom field. I was able to get the 'Assigned Workgroup' value using below query. More info can be found at https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/database-custom-fields/
select * from customfieldvalue where issue=(select id from jiraissue where issuenum=5448 and project=(select id from project where pkey='JRA'));
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.