a) Is it possible to create an action within a blog post, so that it will appear in an actions report?
b) Is there a way to filter the blog posts, to show only 'open' blogs?
hi Bruce,
Welcome to the community!
May I know more about your requirement?
a) by "Action" do you mean adding tasks? if so yes you can add tasks inside blog posts if you want to.
b) I am not sure about Open blog posts. are you using any addon to add workflow?
Thanks for the response Alana. Much appreciated.
Yes, on the actions I mean tasks. From the help, I've seen that by putting [ ] around the text for a task, however after doing this, it does not appear in the Task Report.
On the blog posts, the problem I always have with blog pages is they get clogged with old stuff and the value becomes diluted. I was hoping to have some sort of status field, or tag that could filter the view... so blog posts that are no longer relevant are not displayed.
Did you follow exact below steps to add a task?
for your next issue,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.