I have hosted my own Jira Server. I do not wish to reenter my username and password everytime I click on the Admin functions.
How do I disable it? I went through some links and I failed to find the jira-config.properties file.
Hi Daz,
If the jira-config.properties file does not exist in your Jira home directory, you can create it and add in the line to disable secure admin sessions.
For other users finding this thread, the steps to disable this are documented in https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-secure-administrator-sessions-938847890.html
And yes @Josh Steckler is correct, by default that jira-config.properties file does not exist on installations, but you can create it, place it in your $JIRAHOME/ root directory and restart Jira for these settings to take effect.
Thanks for adding that link @Andy Heinzer !
😎
Oh, and don't forget to ensure the file is owned by your Jira user.Don't ask me how I know
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.