I am On JIRA Data center 6.4 version. As soon as user choose one of the existing dashboard as favorite, the system Default Dashboard is not anymore landing page for the user and also not available in the list of Favorite dashboard.
I
The System Default Dashboard will be the home page for the user as long as they do not select any other Dashboard as Favorite.
Is there any reason for this or this is a bug?
It's by design.
Users who have not chosen a favourite get the system dashboard because it's intended for you to use it to show them around in general.
Then when they understand dashboards, they pick some favourites which suit them better. They can still select the system one as a favourite - look for "system dashboard"
Oh Okie, well then if we do want to force it, I guess I can use the groovy script to add it for all the user.
By saying this do you have any link for the documentation by Atlassian, which points out to this fact?
Which fact?
Is there any way to force the System Dashboard as a default for all the users?
yes I am doing at the time of creation of user in jira using a groovy script.
Could you please share the way and script.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.