I'm trying to enable the webhook for every commit that happens on a bitbucket repository. When i try to add the webhook url on bitbucket, it says invalid url. Can someone help?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo0605/using-bamboo/triggering-builds/triggering-a-bamboo-build-from-bitbucket-cloud-using-webhooks
https://build.company.name/browse/TEST-BT/rest/triggers/1.0/remote/changeDetection?planKey=TEST-BT&skipBranches=false
It gives me an invalid url.
Hi @Manasa Tumu
Welcome to the community!
Please have a look at the below article, hope it helps.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/manage-webhooks-735643732.html
@Yogesh Mude Thank you for the response. I have followed the two documents but still have issue with the url which i had provided on bitbucket->webhooks-> Add new webhook -> Url for a bamboo plan.
URL: https://build.company.name/browse/TEST-BT/rest/triggers/1.0/remote/changeDetection?planKey=TEST-BT&skipBranches=false
Correct URL for trigger is
https://build.company.name/rest/triggers/1.0/remote/changeDetection?planKey=TEST-BT&skipBranches=false
I have tried above but still getting the Invalid URL issue.
Does it work from command line, e.g. curl?
curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" "https://build.company.name/rest/triggers/1.0/remote/changeDetection?planKey=TEST-BT&skipBranches=false"
It gives me a
Build request for plan originated from ip which is not an allowed address issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.