I'm trying to make a Jira Issue Filter to show all my issues across multiple boards in the one place.
Is this possible ?
Any time I use the "key in (1,2,3)" in the search box it's not showing them.
If I search for "project = board-name" it shows all the tickets, But only 20 of them so if a board has more then 20 I can't add them.
and
If i select 10 for example tickets and click insert, and go back in and edit it those 10 are displayed as "key in (A1, A2,A3 etc)" - but if I try add some from a different board they won't display so if I add to the one about "key in (A1, A2,A3 B1, B2,B3)" is will still only show the issue for A1 once saved.
Sorry if this is confusing.
Basically I want to filter all issue I have , across multiple boards.