We have JIRA 7.10.1.
And we have strange text in History activity tab.
If I remember right there were date and time of an issue's event. I.e. some important information.
Is this the global problem with JIRA or my instance only?
Hello, here is my solution.
Download atlassian-jira-software-7.5.4.zip, upack it. Shut down JIRA, back up and remove existing files from yours installation: Atlassian\JIRA\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\classes\templates\plugins\jira\issuetabpanels\changehistory.vm and
Atlassian\JIRA\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\classes\templates\plugins\jira\issuetabpanels\changehistory_macros.vm
Then copy this file atlassian-jira-software-7.5.4.zip\atlassian-jira-software-7.5.4-standalone\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\classes\templates\plugins\jira\issuetabpanels\changehistory.vm.
Start JIRA instance and here we go:
Hmm.. Seems like some module did not load. Is it the same on a different browsers? Can you check if you have all plugins (and modules) enabled. Did you recently did some changes?
I tried 3 different browsers on 2 different computers.
Also I disabled all installed plugins.
And restart the instance.
No effect.
OK. When did this happen? Did you recently did some changes? Any JavaScript customization? Can you check if you have all system plugins (and modules) enabled?
It happend after updating JIRA to 7.10.0. No any changes and customization. I removed some addition language packs (for example, chineese, portugal, etc). We need russian and english only.
I have only 2 system plugins disabled:
Instance health checks ok.
Great! It works! Spasibo)
Hello guys , i have the same issue! I upgrade it from 7.3.5 -> 7.13.0.
In my case:
What could be going wrong here ?Is it even safe, just to delete this 2 files and just copy the old ones (7.3.5) ? I mean its 10 minor versions ahead ! Theoretically it should be ok,because in the upgrade process there is no issue with it! But who knows?
Regards
CM
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.