When ever I am trying to pull request or trying to coming I am not receiving any mails from Jira and it is also not getting updated on the Jira as well.
How to trouble shoot this issue.
How can I link DVCS plugin with Atlassian account
HI @susenjit dey
welcome to the community!
Are you using cloud-based applications ( Jira and Bitbucket ) or server?
Hi @Yogesh Mude
Mine is server based
Please have a look at the below article for how to link jira and bitbucket server.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/linking-bitbucket-server-with-jira-776640408.html
Once you link jira and Bitbucket please enable smart commit so that whenever you will do the changes in bitbucket it will update to Jira ticket/issue.
Hi @Yogesh Mude,
Thanks a lot for your help.
I am pretty new on this, can I connect you directly on my concerns and issue.
One more help required, from where can I get the feedback button which will open a dialogue, where I can fill and submit.
Sharing my contact, please do share yours so that I can reach out to you, in case of the needs.
Hope you can understand. Thanks in advance
Susenjit: +91-9051189996
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.