I want users to get notified when a status of an issue changes from the agents, i used the notification helper and attached is what i got but i'm sure the user did report the issue.
What's the matter?
Hello,
You should go to the profile of your user and then edit the preferences and change the My changes option.
This option means that if you made changes, then you will not be notified. It is the default settings, because mostly users do not want to receive notifications about their own changes.
I Tried to find this in the user manager and from the user itself,
Another question you might help me with, is it possible to add an additional field in the user profile like a mobile number?
You can use user properties for it.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/specifying-a-user-s-attributes-18579612.html
Did you find the My changes option?
I Didn't, by the way i'm running service desk on hosted server
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.