Hello,
We are using the user picker type for a custom field. That custom field is used on a particular issue type screen and that issue type and screen are used across multiple projects.
I'd like to restrict the people who show up in the user picker to be only those people on the particular project the issue is a part of. Since the issue type is used across multiple projects, I don't think I can set the user picker filter to one group - it needs to be dynamic to only pull up people in that particular project - no matter which project that issue is a part of.
Similar to assignee, which only allows me to pick people that are part of the security group associated with that project, I need the user picker to be restricted by project. Our security groups are set up by project.
Is this possible to do?
Thanks!