Hello,
I have configure bitbucket for https like this
https://git.mydomain.co.uk:8443
from Geotrust I have 3 files ( which i have used to configrue HTTPS for bitbukcet)
mydomain_private_key.key
mydomain_ssl_certificate_INTERMEDIATE |( this suppose to be the bundle )
mydomain_ssl_certificate
-------------------------------------
bitbucket.properties :
server.port=8443server.ssl.enabled=trueserver.ssl.key-store=/var/atlassian/application-data/bitbucket/shared/config/yumajks.jksserver.ssl.key-store-password=xxserver.ssl.key-password=xx
---------------------------------------------------
Now i have configured git config like this
[http]sslcainfo = C:/Program Files/Git/usr/bin/mydomain_ssl_certificate_INTERMEDIATE.cer
now when i try to clone
$ git clone https://user@git.mydomain:8443/scm/ac/accounts.gitCloning into 'accounts'...fatal: unable to access 'https://user@git.mydomain:8443/scm/ac/accounts.git/': SSL certificate problem: unable to get issuer certificate
I have looked bellow, I copied all those 3 files from Geotrust into /bin directory but nothign working
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserverkb/ssl-certificate-problem-unable-to-get-local-issuer-certificate-816521128.html
CAn any one please let me know what i am doing wrong ?
do i need to assign any other parameter ?
I am not sure if above is possible or not but i made it partially work with my bellow posted question
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/SSL-Reverse-proxy-showing-partially-secure/qaq-p/834315
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.