I cannot add a due date for the life of me. I have the correct permissions and I see the KB article but I am lost as I cannot follow the steps in it as I do not have the same options in my area. Should I be editing in the board settings? How can I tell what screens I am using?
Sandra,
Please look into the headline, Hidden fields and unsupported fields, from the link below. https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/configuring-request-types-and-workflows-732528910.html
My guess is that Due Date falls under " Any fields that are defined by other Jira applications"
Victor
Thanks Victor! That did the trick. I am new to Jira I spent about an hour trying to figure this out!
Good to hear that it worked. Please accept the answer as it'll help others with a similar question.
Thanks for the vote, however, if you accept the answer, others who have a similar question will see that the answer worked and will use it to resolve their issue.
RegardsVictor
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.