I inserted a large table with numerous rows that I'd like to separate into multiple tables with fewer rows. Wondering if there is an easy way to do this.
Hi Doris,
Unfortunately, no..the only way to do that is to create the new tables and cut/past the rows from the large table. I've found that Confluence works like adding tables to Word documents.
-Scott
That's what I thought. My biggest frustration is that I can only copy and paste one cell at a time. Is there a way to grab multiples cells and copy those into the new table?
Try copying the whole think into Excel and then use the Excel sheet as a source for the smaller tables. If that doesn't work I'll play with it a bit in my test space.
That doesn't work either, as it copies everything into a single column.
I did it in Word. Go to the part of the table where you want to split it, and select Split Table under Layout tab, Merge section, then copy and paste into Confluence. Easy peasy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.