I already add Jira software license but I can't add-ons portfolio as attached.
Do you have any advise? Kindly help, Thank you in advance.
Hi!
Does your Jira server have access to the outside world and Atlassian Marketplace in particular?
Hi @wiyada wongchan,
@Grigory Salnikovis right. If you don't have a connection, go to the JIRA Portfolio marketplace page. Download the jar file and Upload it in "Manage add-ons" section.
I agree. This this the right way to install an add-on in case your instance doesn't have an access to Marketplace.
Our server is internal use only, Can I download the portfolio package from other?
Ok, got it!! Thank you for your kindly support
You're welcome!
If you succeed in your effort you might want to mark the answer as "Accepted" so that other people who are experiencing the same issue would find the answer quickly.
Have a nice day!
Accepted
Here the right way
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.