Are there any plugins, macros, Javascript tricks, or CSS tricks that will allow me to omit or hide the Browse dropdown menu from the top of the page when a user is not logged in? I am using the Documentation Theme in Confluence 4.2.13.
Add this in the Administration > Custom HTML.
<script> AJS.toInit(function(){ if (AJS.params.remoteUser == ''){ AJS.$('#browse-menu-link').hide(); } }); </script>
Thank you. That's works great.
Is this at all possible with OnDemand version? We are looking to have just a portion of our content public... it would be better to not show things the user can not access.
Unfortunately you cannot edit such features in OnDemand environment as per its restricted functions
Hi,
I added the above code in the HEAD section of Custom HTML, but when I try as an anonymous user, the Browse menu is still appearing.
Is there anything else that I need to do?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.