Hi,
I am creating story/bug and when i entering story point value as 8 or so then it's not accepting . please find the attached file also.
please help on the same.
Hello,
I think you have some kind of customizations in your Jira. What plugins do you have installed?
Thanks for answer! i am having issue for a one project and able to add points for other project. what should i customization for that particular project?
If you have ScriptRunner, then you shold look at the behaviours for ScriptRunner. If you have Power Scripts, then you should have a look for Live Fields.
Maybe you have another plugin. I am not sure, which ones.
Hi @Subhash Haritwal ,
This error is throwing due to existing custom simple script validator.
Solution :
Check workflow of this project and edit that particular transition where you may see custom validator. you have do changes over their as per your requirement or remove that validator if you dont require.
Thanks,
Prashant
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.