Hi, we are upgrading JIRA from V3.13 to V6.3. In V3.13 our users have access to a report screen that shows a volume of useful information (screen shot attached). Is there any way to create this same view in V6.3?2015-04-28 15_12_25-RE_ New IL JIRA instance - Message (HTML).png
It's mostly still there, but it has been re-arranged a lot. Go to a project, look at the overview, and click
The quick create/admin/release area has gone, but you might find the 2summary" area more useful
Thanks Nic. Is there any way that I can create a screen with a similar view? If it's too hard or not possible then our users will need to accept that JIRA has changed.
Well, you could create a dashboard for the project that would get you quite close, but it wouldn't be directly associated with the project, so you'd have to create one for each project manually, and it wouldn't appear in the project screens. I think I'd invest in a bit of training on where things have moved to.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.