Hello there!
I've been trying to set-up Confluence Server on my PC and am getting a java error. This issue started during setup when trying to configure the database connection. Given my database is MySQL, I tried downloading the driver but when I stopped the service, dropped the driver in the location requested and restarted the service, Confluence started giving the error.
I tried uninstalling and installing and error persists. See error below.
Thanks,
Giovanni
A system error has occurred — our apologies!
For immediate troubleshooting, consult our knowledge base for a solution.
If you would like to receive support from Atlassian's support team, ask your Confluence administrator to create a support issue on Atlassian's support system with the following information:
- a description of your problem and what you were doing at the time it occurred
- a copy of the error and system information found below
- a copy of the application logs (if possible).
Your Confluence administrator can use the support request form to create a support ticket which will include this information.
We will respond as promptly as possible.
Thank you!
Return to site homepage…
The SystemInformationService could not be retrieved from the container. Therefore very limited information is available in this error report.
The SystemInformationService could not be retrieved due to the following error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set
Cause
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.atlassian.confluence.setup.actions.SetupPathsAction.execute(SetupPathsAction.java:41)
(Stack trace is too long to post)