I want all the date fields to be displayed under the DATES section of the issue page. There seem to be all over the place at random places.
Any help please. Thank you
Hello,
Could you provide a screenshot? Usually all dates go into the dates web panel in the issue detail view.
@Alexey Matveev I can't screenshot due to security reasons I have a scripted field for displaying the Fix Version release Date. It shows up under the DATES section sometimes, and at the others places. Looks so random. Is there a way to group the fields on how they appear ?
You can use tabs in the screens to grouping fields. You can find more info about tabs here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/defining-a-screen-938847288.html
Go to the Configuring a screen's tabs and fields part.
But still dates must go to the dates part. Are you sure that you provided the correct template for your scripted field?
@Alexey Matveev Yes, I selected the Absolute Date picker for the scripted field.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.