I've created Script Fragment for Web Panel and I'm trying to display SLAs field on Customer Portal but I can only display String values and SLAs value is JSON. Is there some render for SLAs?
Hi Marko,
Why dont you try this free add-on?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217467/customer-reports-for-jira-service-desk?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Regards
The add-on also shows Status and Time Spent, I only need SLAs
Hi @Marko Josipović,
Which hosting do you use? If server, I can recommend you our app Extension for Jira Service Desk. It offers a lot of features for JSD, also presenting SLA on the Customer Portal. I hope that is what you need.
In case of using cloud, we've already started development of cloud version. I guess that we need 2-3 month to release first version.
Kate
Hi @Katarzyna
I can see that the cloud version of the add-on is already released https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212161/extension-for-jira-service-desk?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Does it support showing SLA in the customer portal though?
Thanks,
Andrey
Hi Andrey,
Currently this app contains only Dynamic Forms feature. But we're working on displaying SLA! We need one, max. two weeks for release it
Hi Katarzyna
Thank you for the response. Will wait for the release
Hi
Advanced Portal Reports for Service Desk is also capable for showing SLAs on the portal.
Which SLA to show can be configured from the administrator.
George
Hello Marko,
Natively within Jira Service Management, there isn’t a built-in way to display SLA fields directly on the customer portal. This can be frustrating when you want to provide customers with clear updates about their request timelines and statuses.
To solve this, I’d recommend trying our app, Elements Overview, which is designed to bridge this gap. With Elements Overview, you can display SLA metrics like "Time to Resolution," "Time to First Response," or breached SLAs right on the customer portal in an intuitive and visually appealing way.
Even better, you can customize the display to include additional context, such as related issues or dependencies, ensuring customers have all the information they need at a glance.
The setup is simple, and you can choose how and where the information is displayed on the portal view of the issue, making it easy to adapt to your organization’s specific needs.
Here's a screenshot to give you an idea:
If you’d like to see how it works, our support team will be happy to help you get started or answer any questions you might have.
Feel free to give it a try, and don’t hesitate to reach out to us for help! Julie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.