Can you advise what to do in this case:
We've started 2nd sprint for our project, and we have 2 stories which were not completed during the 1st sprint (only 1 sub-task was complited) and now they are back to the backlog. We've already started new sprint(2) by adding those not completed tasks from previous sprint as a new stories/sub-tasks, and we did small changes eg.: we deleted one sub-task, sub-task became a story...
I've added this one complited sub-task to a new parent story in the 2nd sprint, but the rest I don't need. Can I just simply delete those two stories which are in backlog now from Sprint 1 ??
I'm not sure how it works, this is our second sprint - so we'are learning based on our mistakes - but I don't now what to do with them, I don't want to affect sprint reports/team velocity... but I cannot leave them in the backlog as they are stil a part of sprint 1 - uncompleted work...