Hi,
For Jira Service Desk Server, does anyone knows if there is a limit per project in the number of SLA goals configured?
(NB: for Jira Cloud there is a limit of 30 SLA goals per project https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/setting-up-slas-732528967.html )
Hello,
We had about 4000 goals for an SLA and we did not reach the limit. SLA worked but the UI for editing sla's stuck. We were not able to edit goals. We used a program to load all goals.
Great thanks for the feedback!
You are welcome!
I have the same issue with the cloud version. I have reached the 30 goals limit. What can I do to by pass it ?
Thank you in advance
My suggestion is to reach Atlassian support asking more lines. I'm waiting for their answer.
I had a follow-up question to this. One of our team members added 30 SLA's and ran into a countdown that showed how many SLA goals we had remaining. It capped at 30. If you could let me know how you loaded 4000 goals, that would be appreciated! Thank you!
Hi Daniel,
I am also facing same issue and I am not sure how to increase the limit. Have you got any response from Atlassian support regarding this?
If there is anyone else interested to have the time goal to be increased, I've raised Atlassian Feature request here. Feel free to vote on it and comment on your use case
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.