I do not want to display the page number on the cover page during PDF export. How can it be done? What is the CCS/HTML codes that I need to add into the PDF stylesheet?
Hi Linda - out of curiosity, may I ask how you are exporting the pages to PDF? Are you going to Space Tools> Content Tools> Export and then selecting PDF and following the prompts to export the full space or selecting specific pages for export?
I ask because I tested this process in my own Confluence 6.7 installation. When I performed the export through the steps above, I got a table of contents on the first page (with no page number). In fact, none of the pages are numbered by default in the pages exported. I’d like to be sure I understand your use-case here before trying to find a solution.
Hi Rachel,
No, I went to Space Settings -> Look and Feel -> PDF Stylesheet -> Export space to PDF.
I have included a Title Page in PDF layout and below CCS codes in PDF Stylesheet.
@Bonifacp{ @bottom-right{
content: "Page "counter(page);font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size: 8pt;margin-bottom: 15mm;}}
System will include the page number for both the title and content pages.
Regards,
Linda
I realised it is the same if I go to Space Tools> Content Tools> Export.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.