Hi! I need to delete a bunch of filters . . . I know I can use the REST API to remove a filter if I know the ID:
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.6.1/#api/2/filter-deleteFilter
But how can I get a list of filters?! "Get filter" requires the filter ID to be passed to it:
https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.6.1/#api/2/filter-getFilter
If only it returned all filters when no filter is specified . . .
Any ideas out there?
Thanks,
Guy
Hello,
You can open a page in Jira, where you can see all filters, go to Developer Tools in your browser and have a look, what calls are made by the page to get all filters.
But that's not using the REST API . . .
I'm afraid the REST API does not have a way to do this yet. Closest you can get is "current user's favourites"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.