Good day,
I am trying to set up a Confluence server for testing purposes which should be a copy of a productive used server. In order to do that I made a backup of our productive Confluence via the administration console. This backup file has almost 3 GB.
If I am now trying to restore the backup on the testing server during the setup process of Confluence, the connection to the server seems to break up after five to ten minutes and my web browser shows that the website is not reachable anymore. When I go back I am back in the setup process and the server response normally when I change any setting for instance.
Further information:
Windows Server 2012 R2 with 6 GB of RAM
SQL Server 2014 with confirmed Confluence Database
The last log message is:
WARNUNG [ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Standalone]]] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.notifyStuckThreadCompleted Thread "http-nio-80-exec-5" (id=46) was previously reported to be stuck but has completed. It was active for approximately 139,953 milliseconds.
Thank you in advance