Hi community, I just installed Bitbucket 5.11.1 in a linux box, and I can't make it work...
I created a repo added my user to that repo, added my ssh key, etc.
When trying to push my first commit I am getting following error message:
- - -
$ git push -u origin master
Counting objects: 185, done.
Delta compression using up to 4 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (183/183), done.
Writing objects: 100% (185/185), 35.48 MiB | 581.00 KiB/s, done.
Total 185 (delta 15), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (15/15), done.
remote: Can't locate strict.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /usr/lib64/perl5/IO/Handle.pm line 261
remote: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib64/perl5/IO/Handle.pm line 261.
remote: Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib64/perl5/IO/Socket.pm line 12.
remote: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib64/perl5/IO/Socket.pm line 12.
remote: Compilation failed in require at /var/atlassian/application-data/bitbucket/bin/git-hooks/hook-callback.pl line 15.
remote: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/atlassian/application-data/bitbucket/bin/git-hooks/hook-callback.pl line 15.
To ssh://mydomainnameserver:7999/~user/reponame.git
! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://git@mydomainnameserver:7999/~user/reponame.git'
I am using a mac with High Sierra fully updated, git version in Mac 2.14.3 (Apple Git-98), bitbucket server git version 2.17.1, CentOS 7x64; can you please give me a hand?