Hi
I am using the below link to use with Power BI Desktop. For the url I am using https://###.atlassian.net (where ### represents out instance). This appears to work as I don't get any errors, but I also don't get any data.
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=e7e2c1cd5556023f&id=E7E2C1CD5556023F%21116639&authkey=!AH4_6OHXy6siE74
Has anyone else experience this before and what was their fix.
Many thanks
I'm experiencing the same issue with Power BI Desktop and cloud. I have SSO through Office365 and am able to perform curl jql queries that retrieve data with my account and token, but have not been able to retrieve data with the Power BI integration with Jira. If you find a solution, please share. Thank you.
Does anyone have a new link to the above file? All forums point to this location but it seems to be deleted or removed.
Still searching, seems disappeared .
https://britishsafetycouncil-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/ian_harris_britsafe_org/EXcUpMatdrxBvUyZS53SORAB5KqwS_NCZM5g3APitP2QoQ?e=K0XvHm
Jira_PowerBI_ContentPack.pbit
For some reasons this template stopped pulling new data a few days back, not had time to investigate..
Let me know if you guys have the same issue
Your link do not work anymore, do you have a new one?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.