i was granted Admin rights to our Atlassian Cloud account but when I try to access "https://abc.atlassian.net/admin/?react=false" I get the following message:
"You do not have permission to access this page.Please contact your Site Administrator(s) to request access."
Hi Chris,
I verified you are a site admin but the Cloud site associated with your email address in our system has been deactivated.
Your Cloud site has expired due to inactivity or payment issues. If you need to update payment details you can do so online at my.atlassian.com, or raise a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact.
Otherwise, if you are working with a different instance that is not expired and are having trouble with your admin access, please open a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com/contact, including the Cloud access URL for the instance you cannot access as expected.
Thanks,
Ann
Thank you for your email.Are you making reference to casumo1.atlassian.net ? As this was a trial version.I make reference to casumo.atlassian.net which we currently pay for. Has this expired ?
Hi again! Just following up on this. Thanks again
hi, I @AnnWorley still have not received a response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.