Hi,
I would like to create a dashboard to show bug reports. So I create a filter first:
image2017-1-4 17:42:27.png
But in issue page in JIRA, i can't find this column.
2. When i want to add Status column in filter result page, I can't search for it, because I'd like to see the status like 11, 37, 80. How can I search it and add it in the filter?
image2017-1-4 17:44:52.png
Thanks
Your Bug DB has nothing to do with JIRA as far as I can tell. I'd question why you're using two separate systems that don't talk to each other, but that's a different conversation.
On your first question, it sounds like you simply haven't added the "Fix ETA" field to JIRA
On your second question, you've got "fielditis" - too many status fields. JIRA's menu here can only go so far, it's simply not built to cope with too many fields with similar names. If you insist on keeping too many similarly named fields, then you can, but you'll need to work-around this weakness. The trick I use is to add all the fields you can see in the drop down, because once they have been added, they drop off the list. When the list is short enough, the other Status you are looking for will appear on it, so you can add that, then go back and remove the columns you don't want.
For Bug DB & JIRA mapping, you can refer to :
https://confluence.oraclecorp.com/confluence/display/ALM/BugDB+fields+to+JIRA+fields+mapping
For the first question, i find i can use "Due Date" field in JIRA as "Fix ETA", it works.
For the 2nd question, since i don't have the privilege to add field, i raise one SR according to page:
https://confluence.oraclecorp.com/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=178653966
Now i'm waiting for feedback.
Thanks for your support.
No, you've misunderstood the second question. You don't want to add another field, there is already a Status field. The work-around I gave you was to enable you to select the field for display, not add another one. (Really, you don't want to add another field, you already have far too many "status" fields)
Yes, you are right.
I don't want to add another field, I just want to select 'Status' field. But I'm not quite sure how to operate. Even if i choose other %Status% field to show, the list can't be shorten. I still can't find Status field in the column list. Please help.
Thanks.
I file an SR and got a workaround. There's a global filter containing Status field. I copy one filter from that and then re-arrange the columns. That works for me.
Thanks very much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.