I have installed bitbucket server using aws quickstart cloudformation template. I have installed the trial version of BitBucket Server (5.11.0) and after installing and attempting to launch in the Browser I eventually receive the following fatal error: page isn't working . HTTP error 503
followd this link.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/quick-start-with-bitbucket-server-and-aws-776640254.html
Hi @devops maaz,
Can you access the AWS server and check for errors or warnings in the $BITBUCKET_HOME/log/atlassian-bitbucket.log? Are there any?
Did you already confirm that the ports are open and you can reach the AWS instance from your workstation?
Cheers,
Caterina - Atlassian
I'm experiencing the same issue with the supplied BBDC cloudformation template. I'm able to bounce into the BB host, but can't access the atlbitbucket directory b/c it's owned by atlbitbucket and I don't have root or the atlbitbucket passwd.
Any tips?
OK. I was able to root around and I found /var/log/atl.log on the BB host.
The entire log is:
2018-09-18 17:37:42 Error on line 21; exiting code 1
This is line 21:
ATL_BITBUCKET_INSTALLER_DOWNLOAD_URL="${ATL_BITBUCKET_INSTALLER_DOWNLOAD_URL:-"https://s3.amazonaws.com/${ATL_RELEASE_S3_BUCKET}/${ATL_BITBUCKET_INSTALLER_S3_PATH}
I requested BBDC 5.12.0 or higher in the CF template. Perhaps the installers are on a different S3 bucket?
SUCCESS!
I was able to successfully installed BBDC v5.1.0 using the quickstart template.
Not sure at which version the template breaks, but 5.1 works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.