I am trying to create sprints that allow business to see the sub-tasks (Technical Task) indented under its story like Kanban. I can't seem to find out how to do it. This seems like it should be a feature
Hello,
If I understand correctly, you want to have your stories as swimlanes in a Kanban. In those swimlanes, you want to see all the sub-tasks (which are Technical Tasks). Something that could look like this :
To achieve that, you have to go into your Board > Configure > Swimlanes and then choose Stories as your swimlanes.
I hope that will help you out!
Have a nice day!
Unfortunately that is not it. I have a Scrum board set up and unlike Kanban I can't see my sub-tasks cards under the stories. These are the technical tasks and our business wants to see those cards at the Scrum board level.
Hmmm... What is your current filter underlying of your board?
I have no problem seeing subtasks on a test scrum board I have created with the same swimlane configuration than my prior example!
What is your filter look like and what does your configuration look like. My filter is simple Project=XXXX and labels=Launch
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.